Would you like to start making money on online investing courses and want to invest, but don’t know how to begin? The stock market can be pretty nerve-racking and startup can be an intimidating task. Experienced investor tells the first thing you need to do before you open up a brokerage account is to educate yourself.
There are plenty of free sites out there, like the Education Center at NYSE.com and NASDAQ.com, about very basics but you can also shell out a few bucks and take online investing courses. Spending a few dollars now to educate yourself will save you thousands of real dollars from real trading mistakes.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” –Benjamin Franklin
Thankfully, the Internet is filled with a surplus of free resources including free online investment courses.
Online Investing Courses
- BUS 123: Introduction to Investment– iTunes-U is an information junkie’s dream. If you want to learn about something or anything then go and visit iTunes U. BUS123 by Frank Paiano is just one of many investment courses available on iTunes U. This Introduction to Investments course is perfect for true beginners.
- Investopedia University– Investopedia University’s extensive database of the online tutorial covers a variety of financial topics including macroeconomics, ethical investing, taxes, young investor-specific information and general personal finance.
- com’s Investing Classroom– is always a go-to site for investment information. You have to register yourself for a free account for access to the online classroom, which has 172 different courses covering a variety of topics including stocks, funds, bonds and your portfolio. Once you complete a course, you take a quiz for points. After earning 790 points, you can turn the points in for a 60-day Morningtsar.com Premium subscription.
- Investing for Your Future– this home-study course will take several sessions to complete. You can learn about investing basics, how to find money to invest, tax-deferred investments, small dollar investing and more.
- Value Investing Course– is a paid course. Its teach you the fundamentals of value investing, how the stock market works, the basics of personal professional management, the concept of value investing and how to analyze and pick the best companies to invest in.
- Investing 101– is paid and by far the best investing course. It contains a ton of features and tools. Content is divided into ten information-packed chapters which are filled with easy to read content, lots of pictures and graphs, and very interesting personal trading successes and failures of the author.